- »Download all information for an IP
- »Find active devices on the local network
- »Check external ip address
- »Cleanup all node_modules folders
- »Watch Star Wars
- »strip comments and blank spaces out of file for viewing
- »Tar with progress bar
- »External ip address
- »Weather in console
- »Reverse shell in Bash
- »Create a private firehose for your network and subscribe to it
- »Sniffing plaintext credentials
- »Measure the exposure of industrial control systems by US state
- »Get a breakdown of SSL versions used by webservers
- »Count the number of servers that support HTTP/2.0
- »Subscribe to the Shodan Firehose and store the data
- »Find the top 10 most common vulnerabilities in Switzerland
- »Launch a comprehensive Nmap scan
- »Create a list of IPs from a data file
- »Convert a data file to KML for import into Google Maps
A place to share useful, one-line commands that make your life easier.
FAQWhy no multiline/ longer snippets?
The focus is on sharing short and useful commands. There are lots of other websites where you can find longer scripts to do various tasks.Are all snippets public?
Yes! If you share a snippet then it will be publicly available to everybody.What about short videos?
Checkout the official Shodan Asciinema channel for videos: