- »please so me CLI
- »Top ISPs running services on the Internet
- »Run nmap smb-enum-shares script
- »Run nmap with ftp-anon script
- »Devices Vulnerable to Heartbleed by U.S. State
- »Speed Up YouTube Playback
- »Check whether your current IP is indexed by Shodan
- »Download all information for an IP
- »Find active devices on the local network
- »Check external ip address
- »Cleanup all node_modules folders
- »Watch Star Wars
- »strip comments and blank spaces out of file for viewing
- »Tar with progress bar
- »External ip address
- »Weather in console
- »Reverse shell in Bash
- »Create a private firehose for your network and subscribe to it
- »Sniffing plaintext credentials
A place to share useful, one-line commands that make your life easier.
FAQWhy no multiline/ longer snippets?
The focus is on sharing short and useful commands. There are lots of other websites where you can find longer scripts to do various tasks.Are all snippets public?
Yes! If you share a snippet then it will be publicly available to everybody.What about short videos?
Checkout the official Shodan Asciinema channel for videos: